SOUTH FLORIDA’S FAVORITE WEDDING OFFICIANT
MARK C. HESPETH, A PERFECT WEDDING OFFICIANT
SOUTH FLORIDA’s Favorite WEDDING OFFICIANT
TO BOOK YOUR WEDDING DATE AND TIME WITH A PERFECT WEDDING OFFICIANT
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION– Once you have finalized the numbered requirements below,
Please email me
with the Required Requested Numbered Items Below. Please Note:
All Items must be finalized prior to the drafting and issuing of the Service Donation Retainer. Once the Service Donation Retainer Invoice is issued, we will hold the date and time for 12 hours. All Service Retainer Invoices shall be paid online, with any major credit card. Donation Processor requires a 2% payment processing fee to the total ceremony package price.
REQUESTED REQUIRED ITEMS FOR CEREMONY RESERVATION
1. Both Parties’s first and last names 2. The exact date
3. Exact ceremony start time 4. Exact address of the location of your wedding, if not at
SF City Hall. 5. The number of expected guest
6. Number of wedding attendants (bridesmaids and groomsmen)-If any
7. Your direct contact number-Please include the best days and times to reach you
8. The Ceremony Package that matches the request and dynamics of your wedding. Please be sure to read the detailed description for each Ceremony package and match the package with your SF Bay Area Wedding. Pricing is based on the location, type of ceremony (Civil or Custom) and the Number of guest.
Rehearsals are determined by the dynamics of your wedding. Please note that I require these items to assess the driving pattern, scheduling and calendaring, amount of time involved and the complexity of the Ceremony Request. Donation Processor requires a 2% payment processing fee to the total ceremony package price.
9. Please email us a statement that you are ready for us to prepare and issue to your email address Service Donation Retainer (contract)-includes all the details, listed above of and the Terms and Conditions of our services including the Note to Recipient.
Once I receive the Required information, determined that I am available, a 50% retainer is required. When you are ready to reserve your ceremony date and time, If the date and block of time remains available, we will email you a invoice to be paid online with a Visa/MC/Amex/Discover or PayPal Account. Failure to pay the invoice within 8 hours will release A Perfect Wedding Officiant from holding the date and time in which the day and block of time will become available to other couples.
QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com to reserve your date.
Ceremony Donations are based on complexity of ceremony, amount of time involved and travel. Any ceremonies or rehearsals will be accessed based on the driving pattern, date and time of day at $1 per additional mile. Mileage fees are based on driving pattern, date and time of day.